Okiok is releasing version 4.10.3 of S-Filer/Portal™.
This release is mainly a bug fixes release and does not introduce new feature in the product.
- There are no new features introduced in this minor release.
Minor improvements and bug fixes
- Extension management screens were improved to give a better perspective of where those extensions are being used.
- When updating the signature after an extension script has changed, the signature will be updated for all extensions which use the same script.
- CSV reports were improved to increase the amount of information available. Previous CSV reports were omitting information and mixing different type of data in the same column.
- Minor security enhancements following internal revision.
- A problem has been identified with the user quota management. The quota identified for a specific user is not being consider. This problem only applies to user quotas. Community quotas work as expected.
This section describes an update from 4.10.2
- This update does not involve any database schema changes.
- This update does not changes UI themes.
- This update does not change the email templates.