Okiok releases version 4.14.4 of S-Filer/Portal™ secure transfer solution.
The main purpose of this minor release is to fix a problem with anonymous file transfers and to make an update of the libraries used by the solution.
API and compatibility changes
- This version does not introduce any changes to the various APIs of the solution.
Minor improvements and bug fixes
- A problem could occur when downloading a file sent to a user through en email address (anonymous or “Quick Send”) if the user had already received files and his email address was entered using a different case than the previous exchange. This has been fixed and the download proceeds correctly in this case.
- The third-party libraries used by the solution were updated to the latest version.
- A new “test-connectivity” command has been added to the sfiler-config-cli utility in order to test connectivity with the database using the parameters found in the sfiler.conf configuration file.
- A new value “test-connectivity” of the “migrate-action” option of the “migrate-database” command of the sfiler-config-cli utility is now available in order to test connectivity with the databases defined in the YAML migration file.
- For the moment, there are no known problems.
- Reminder: The applet will soon be removed from the solution. The applet will be maintained in the solution at least as long as Microsoft officially supports the IE 11 browser, which is the last modern browser still supporting the Java plugin. It is recommended to migrate to the end-to-end encryption technology introduced in the solution and available with modern browsers.
This version does not require any particular intervention and does not introduce any changes to the database model. We strongly advise you to make a full backup of the solution before upgrading. Do not hesitate to contact our support group if you have any questions about this upgrade. email@example.com